February 9th, 2023.
- Renamed Panic button to a Start button.
- Simplification of interface.
- New icons added.
- The main functionality of the tool is now a simpler 4-step process: Check-in, Flush stress, Pleasant feeling, Take action.
- Added a progress bar.
- Change grading to a 5-level system.
- Added a question in the process: How useful is it?
- Redesign of the "Flush stress" section.
- Made the section "Take action" quicker with an option for a longer format.
This is planned, but there is not guarantee that it will be implemented.
Contact us if there are features you would like to see.
Coming up in the next release:
- New icons and graphic design.
November 14th, 2022.
- Redesign of template in learning section.
- Added ADHD clock.
- Changed order in Reminders section.
- Update PWA app design elements.
November 7th, 2022.
- Improved user interface: Configuration, Panic Mode, Reminder mode
Better module for tasks reminders.
October 15th, 2022.
- Refined the panic button quiz.
- Improve the training area design.
- Added a free 5-day email intructoducatary course.
October 8th, 2022.
- Created a Home for the app.
- Updated the top app menu to have 5 clear sections: Home, Training, Panic Button, Configure and Reminders.
- Showing ability to login.
- Showing version number in the app.
- Simplified the Configure page for new users.
- Fixed audio issue on IOS.
September 23th, 2022.
- Rebrand as QuietHamster.
- Procrastination coach module set with Questions, answers and inputs.
- Auto-saving, recall any of the last 5 saves.
September 16th, 2022.
- Configured pre-written nudges for people needing ideas.
September 10th, 2022.
- Initial configuration has 3 steps.
- Groups additional options in drop down boxes.
- Snooze function.
September 5th, 2022.
- Rearrange User Interface.
September 4st, 2022.
- Header menu redesign.
- Panic button integrated in Main Menu.
- Added a Signup and Login menu item.
- Added a training page for upcoming introductory mini-training.
September 1st, 2022.
NudgeClock 1.8 has the following new features.
- Design and branding changes showcasing some clouds.
- New section on top to display information and section at the bottom to display settings.
- New permanent header with shortcut.
August 28th, 2022.
NudgeClock 1.71 has the following new features.
- Rearranged orders of settings.
- Renamed a few labels.
August 21st, 2022.
NudgeClock 1.6 has the following new features.
- Can install app as a PWA app.
- Added a checkbox at the bottom to prevent screen from turning off when using on a phone or tablet.
August 17st, 2021.
NudgeClock 1.5 has the following new features.
- Added a section to paste positive affirmations that can be played out randomly.
- Added new blog posts with different types of positive affirmations.
April 1st, 2020.
NudgeClock 1.4 has the following new features.
- Added an input for the dollar amount.
March 30th, 2020.
NudgeClock 1.31 has the following new features.
- Added tooltips for some clock elements.
- Recorded video instructions.
- Added a AM/PM time format for the audio output.
March 22nd, 2020.
NudgeClock 1.3 has the following new features.
- Allows to change the minute minder interval.
- Toggles for Audio mentions: Current Time, Time Elapsed, Dollar Amount, Current Task and CPSTD Mode.
- Comestic Changes.
March 19th, 2020.
NudgeClock 1.2 has the following new features.
- Schedule of Daily Events.
- Speaks Current Event when time comes.
- Ability to save the schedule in Browser Local storage.
March 16th, 2020.
NudgeClock 1.1 has the following features.
- Reset Link Added to restart the clock.
- Speaks Time Elapse and Opportunity/cost every 2 min (to activate, reload the page and click the reset button after the page loads.)
- Added UI Elements: Minute Minder Switcher, Audio Switcher and Today's Schedule. Triggers PopUp to join the mailing list when clicked.
March 12th, 2020.
NudgeClock 1.0 has the following features.
- Display Current Date and Time.
- Display Time Elapsed since start of the clock.
- Calculation of revenue generated.
- Current Time Spoken via Text-to-Speech every 1 minute (Minute Minder).
This is a list of features that could be built. If you want to submit yours, and upvote some other, a page will be built for it. Join our mailing list to be notified.
- Current Task Highlighted in Today's schedule [DONE].
- Flashing Screen with New Task [DONE].
- Current event plays until Button is clicked to confirm [DONE].
- Speak current event with Minute Minder [DONE].
- Countdown timer as an option to count up timer.
- Special Event such as Break.
- Number of people using the clock today.
- Pause the minute minder for X time [DONE]..
- Save Today's Schedule (to local storage) [DONE].
- Speak Today's Schedule [DONE].
- Change TTS voice [DONE].
- Morning Routine.
- Random voice spoken every time [DONE].
- Send a voice note to the community.
- Goals Reached.
- Change interval of minute minder [DONE].
- Input variable Dollar Amount for Opportunity/Cost Section [DONE].
- Snooze feature [DONE].
- Start button to start the voice [DONE via clicking on Reminder icon twice].
- Mute Option [DONE via snooze option]..
- Instruction Video [DONE]..
- Types of work: Focused, Breaks or Procrastination [POSTPONED].
- Different types of time and date format.
- Show images for different emotions: For example: people hugging. Something lots of us haven't seen in our lives.
- Show videos for different emotions: People hugging for safety.
- Sound before and after the main affirmation: For example: Here's a gentle nudge [......] You are safe.
- Selector of "types of affirmation" Check boxes, you can mix and match by selecting multiple categories: Safety, self-love,
- Selector for format of affirmation You Are type, I am type, What if, Choose, Imagine.
- Choose what you are working on.
- Set your particularities : Gifted, CPTSD, trigger warning, etc.