One of the most powerful things you can do to get started on a rewarding and fulfilling business journey is to adopt a positive affirmations.
Affirmations are just positive statements that will help you stay focused.
The mind is a mysterious thing. We seem to be wired to hear things spoken aloud to us. So you can paste this list in the free Nudge Clock we have created.
Get it repated randomly every 1 min, 5 min, or 10 minute. It does help me a lot.
The fear of criticism or failure is lessened when you know exactly what success feels like despite pushing yourself harder than ever!
When we affirm our success before we've achieved it, we create an unstoppable force that will push us through even the toughest times.
Here are 100 positive affirmations will help you get motivated, set goals, and eliminate your fears.
1. I am always training myself to achieve my next level of success.
2. I am always learning new strategies to grow my business, and when things get tough I look for a way to implement these new skills into my business.
3. I am not afraid of the hard work it takes to be an entrepreneur because I have the determination to push through any obstacle that gets in my way.
4. I am open to feedback from others because it helps me improve myself and my business by changing where necessary.
5. I believe in myself and my self-worth. I value my hard work and am grateful for the opportunities that are available to me.
6. I use positive affirmations to help me push myself through tough situations, and when things get difficult I remind myself why they are important to my business.
7. I am always improving upon the strategies that I already have in place, and when a new challenge comes up, it’s a great opportunity for me to learn something new.
8. I am relentless when it comes to pushing through my comfort zone, because by doing so I am strengthening myself and my business.
9. I am open about all of my successes because by doing so it will motivate other people who are in the same position I was once in or even still am in.
10. My life is full of gratitude for everything that has happened to me, even the tough times have played an important role in creating what I’m working towards today.
11. When things get tough I ask myself, “How can I make this better?” Because by asking myself this question it allows me to adapt and change where necessary.
12. I am grateful for all the opportunities that other people and God have given me to fulfill my dreams and live a lifestyle that inspires others to do the same.
13. I am eternally grateful for all of the support that has been provided to me, because without these people in my corner this dream would have never come true.
14. I am determined to change the world through my brand, book, or business because by doing so I will be able to achieve my goal of helping people and changing the way this world should be.
15. When things get tough I remind myself that it’s only temporary, and eventually things return back to normal.
16. I am never afraid of failure because everyone has failed at some point in their lives, and if there’s one thing that I’ve learned, it’s how to kick-butt when it counts!
17. I am willing to learn from anyone who has a successful mindset and lifestyle.
18. I accept that failure is a part of any company, but by analyzing my mistakes, I’m able to avoid making the same one twice.
19. I am always looking for the best opportunities because at the end of the day they will benefit me in some way.
20. When anyone or anything tries to stand in my way, my only response is, “Wow!” Because nothing matters when it comes to achieving success and getting what I want out of life.
21. I am always thinking of things that are better or different so I can improve on my current business model.
22. I accept compliments because they are proof that other people think highly of my work and what I represent to them.
23. Even when I face adversity, I am always confident in the fact that there is an expert somewhere along the way ready to help me solve any problem that comes up.
24. I’m always willing to learn new skills and strategies because it will help me become a better entrepreneur every single day.
25. I am constantly learning not just about my business, but also about life and how to live a successful lifestyle with purpose at all times!
26. I am committed to achieving my business goals because I have set the bar high enough for myself, so why not keep it there!
27. I am willing to work hard towards my goals because the harder I work, the more valuable I become to those who are willing to help me fulfill them.
28. I know that my successes will inspire others around me and support their dreams as well.
29. My mindset is open, and by doing so I’m able to take advantage of opportunities that come my way because of it!
30. Compliments are great, but never dwell on them because they won’t help you grow or learn anything new from them.
31. I am always stretching my mind a little farther because it never hurts to be curious.
32. I am always in a constant state of growth, whether it’s by earning money or discovering something new that’s being used by others.
33. I am confident and self-assured because of my strong belief in myself and my brand! When I look back at where I came from and where I’m going now, there is nothing to complain about!
34. I do not allow any situations to prevent me from living the way that inspires me and has a positive impact on others around me!
35. My daily routine has taken on a purpose as far as my business and personal life are concerned.
36. I’m always learning something new, because to be a well-rounded individual is just one of the many lessons I’ve learned in life thus far!
37. I am always open to learning new approaches to improve and grow my business because by doing so, I will be able to better fulfill those goals that are important to me.
38. My health and fitness are important because it’s never too late for success!
39. Even when my business is tough, by putting myself out there, it helps me realize what’s really important to me and what’s not.
40. I’m always looking for the best opportunities that will take my business further because I know that it’s all about the right connections in order for me to find success.
41. I am willing to take calculated risks because they are important for growth and learning!
42. If things were easy everyone would get what they want, and at the end of the day my goal is to provide value to others, so if I don’t give it my all then I’ve already failed!
43. Even when I’m faced with tough times, I never lose sight of my long-term goals because without them everything else wouldn’t matter!
44. I am always looking for opportunities that will allow me to better myself, my brand, and provide value to those around me!
45. I am always willing to adapt my actions and mindset because it’s the only way I’m going to be able reach my goals in life!
46. I’m not afraid to learn from others who have already succeeded even though they may not be up at the same level as me at this moment in time.
47. One of the things that motivates me in life is being an inspiration to others and helping them achieve what they want out of their lives!
48. I’m always willing to learn something new, whether it’s in the kitchen or in business, because I want to spread my ideas through everything that I do.
49. I accept success for what it is by understanding that as long as you have a positive mindset about your business and yourself, then you’re on the right track!
50. The thing that motivates me most is being able to achieve my goals and surpass expectations, because once I’ve done all of those things then who knows what else could be possible!
51. I’m always thinking of new ways to grow my business by being willing to take risks, and when things don’t go as planned, it only motivates me to think of a different way that I could have done it better!
52. I am always open to learning new skills because they will pay off in the long run!
53. I’m always learning new things because that’s how you grow and become a better person and entrepreneur in the end!
54. I’ve got this feeling that we’ll be alright.
55. I am who I am because of the decisions I’ve made in my past and the choices that I’ve made to better myself along the way.
56. Success is not a destination, it’s a process, so let’s get to work!
57. My mission is to inspire those around me through what I do, so that they can reach their goals as well!
58. Even though there may be obstacles in life, it definitely doesn’t mean that you’ll fail!
59. Show what you are working on to potential clients. If they don’t like it or they think it’s too much to handle, at least they will know that you are working toward something and that you are serious about your business.
60. Take responsibility for your life and the lives of those around you. You’re in charge of everything that happens in your life!
61. I’m always looking for opportunities to grow, whenever I find one then I will take full advantage of it!
62.. Even though there may be negative things going on in my life, all is going to be alright because I am always learning something new every single day!
63. No matter how hard things get in life, never lose sight of your goals because you have a dream and mission to achieve and all of these obstacles are just hurdles that make you stronger!
64. Take control of your emotions and actions, don’t let other people influence what you do!
65. My goals are so big that I know it’s going to take some trial and error to see if they can be completed, but I’m always willing to give everything I’ve got into them and never give up!
66. Whenever someone is feeling down, just give them some encouragement and let them know that things get better from here.
67. I am who I am because of the challenges that I’ve overcome in life, so how can I expect to achieve my dreams and goals if I can’t even overcome these small obstacles that are holding me back?
68. The only way you’ll be able to see if your ideas will work in the long run is by trying it out and seeing yourself!
69. I’m always open to learning new things, whether it’s in the kitchen or in business, because I want to spread my ideas through everything that I do!
70. Business is a mental game, so I am always working on my mindset and cracking down on that old thought pattern that gets in the way of me getting things done!
71. I don’t like feeling stuck or overwhelmed because it makes me feel anxious and uncomfortable, so whenever I feel like that, I know that it’s time to take a break by doing something for me instead of everyone else!
72. The thing that motivates me most is when people come up to me and tell me how much they appreciate the way I conduct myself and the business relationships that we have fostered thus far.
73. You have to get rid of all of your fears before you can move forward into a new opportunity or challenge.
74. My purpose is to be an inspiration to others and help them reach their goals and dreams.
75. Whenever someone has a dream, you should encourage him/her to follow it, even if you don’t think they’ll achieve it, just by trying they will become stronger!
76. Everyday is a chance for me to achieve new success!
77. Celebrate small achievements, the last 5 minutes of work as an achievement in itself.
78. The reason why we are here in this world is so that we can achieve greatness, let’s take advantage of those reasons!
79. I am willing to accept mistakes as long as they help me to learn and grow.
80. I’m always focused on growing my business and being able to better myself so that others will more than likely want to work with me in the future!
81. There are going to be some days that will test you in life but don’t give up!
82. Don’t be afraid to show your ideas and how you feel, if people don’t like it then so be it!
83. You can achieve all of your dreams and goals as long as you set your mind to it!
84. I am who I am today because of my actions and decisions from the past.
85. Having a strong mindset is extremely important, don’t succumb to negativity when shit hits the fan in life (no pun intended).
86. I’ve got this feeling that we’re going to be alright!
87. You can achieve anything you want in life if you believe in it with all your heart and soul!
88. You’re never too old to start something new, it’s never too late to start improving yourself and your life!
89. The world is full of opportunities, you just need to know how to take advantage of them.
90. You’re never too old to start something new or improving yourself, it’s never too late to start.
91. I’ve got this feeling that everything is going to be alright!
92. The only way you’re going to see if your ideas will work in the long run is by trying it out and seeing yourself!
93. You can achieve anything you want in life as long as you believe in it!
94. I am who I am today because of the decisions that I made in my past.
95. There will be times in life that you will feel down, but never give up.
96. No matter how hard things get in life, never lose sight of your goals because you have a dream and mission to achieve!
97. Keep moving forwards and don’t let the circumstances around you stop you!
98. Remember that the only way to achieve greatness in life is if you keep moving forwards with determination and focus! 99. There is always something new to learn about life and business!
100. I will always continue to live by the motto of never giving up and believe in my future no matter what situation I may be facing.
101. I will always strive to be the best version of myself and exceed the expectations of others!
102. I’m not going to let someone else’s opinion of me get in the way of achieving my goals because people are ignorant and don’t mean any harm!
I hope this list is useful.
If you want more affirmation, or affirmation for other things in life, let me know.
Please Like, Share & comment. Thank you. 🙂
Share this on twitter or facebook using the icons below.
Comments and Suggestions are always appreciated! I I love hearing all of your positive feedback! I love developing new content and creating new ideas, so don’t be afraid to reach out to me if you have any other ideas or want to collaborate on anything.